FTCA Subscription - $1495 annual fee
One of the most important benefits available to Section 330-funded community health centers (health centers) is that they are eligible for medical malpractice coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Coverage under the FTCA means that, for any medical malpractice claims made against the health center, the health center is deemed to be a federal employee which, in turn, makes the health center immune from lawsuit alleging medical malpractice.
Maintaining FTCA coverage is essential for a health center’s success. Navigating the deeming and re-deeming process, the intricacies of the regulatory and policy guidance regarding activities covered by FTCA, as well as the claims management process can be very challenging for a health center. The FTCA Subscription Service provides health centers with a confidential and comprehensive resource for their FTCA-related needs.
Our FTCA Subscription allows a health center to:
- Schedule an unlimited number of confidential telephone consultations throughout the year of up to 30 minutes each with Marty Bree and other members of our experienced FTCA Team to discuss a health center’s specific FTCA-related questions.
- Designate up to 4 health center staff members who can have access to the subscription service at any given time.
- Receive field updates from FTLF’s experienced FTCA Team.
- Receive subscriber briefings.
- Find important FTCA-related statutes, case law, regulations, policies and guidance in a searchable, web-accessible and up-to-date form in the FTCA Resource Center.
- Access to a “blended rate” on select FTCA-related legal services including assistance with FTCA-related filings with BPHC/ HRSA, FTCA implications in affiliation transactions, risk management activities and claims management. Learn about the FTCA support services available to you below.